Tv is my life

If like me you are one of those who enjoy having a bowl of popcorn on your lap and watch a movie or episode, this is the best place to know what to see on Tv!!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Voice Season 2

All New tonight on NBC right after the Super Bowl at 10:30 the amazing singing competition show that started last year is back!! I am waiting to see the new talents this year and also to see the crazy things that the judges Cee-Lo, Adam, Christina, and Blake will bring this season.
  

Do not miss it!!

2 comments:

  1. Ashley, I haven't seen the Voice yet, but your intro makes me want to. What did you think of the first night? You have done a good job on your reviews so far. This show interests me. I didn't comment on the others because I am not into Vampires, although I know the shows are hugely popular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prof. Lambert, I am glad to hear you are interested on this incredible show!! Actually, the first blind auditions were great at the end of the night Christina's team ended with two members, Blake's, Cee-Lo's, and Adam's each with one group member. Of course the show would not be without hilarious moments between the judges. For instance, at the first performance with the contestant Rayleen where Adam and Blake both turned their chairs for her, Blake said "I can make you a country star" but at the same time Adam replied "And I can make you MORE then just a country star".
      There was no doubt that since Adam, the lead singer of Maroon 5, won the last season he is going to by all cocky and proud about it.

      Remember it is on NBC tonight starting at 8:00pm!!

      Who is your favorite judge? Why?

      Delete