Tv is my life

If like me you are one of those who enjoy having a bowl of popcorn on your lap and watch a movie or episode, this is the best place to know what to see on Tv!!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Starting in Tv Production

 Hello,

 Probably something that I have not told you yet is that I am going to get my Film,Tv, and Radio production degree in a few years. Probably this is the main reason why I love so much Tv.

If like me you would like to know the basis of how to produce on Tv, the article wrote by
Winifred Fordham Metz on HowStuffWorks, is going to introduce you on how the process is or should be. If you want to read it here is the link http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/tv-production.htm 

Every time I look at every word made me more and more anxious on wanting to learn more about it.

  1. Do you agree on the process?
  2. Are those the only things that need to be considered?
  3. Do you like producing?
"Uploaded by on Jul 14, 2010
www.kershmedia.co.uk How to make a TV Commercial -- Our video shows you the behind the scenes of making a TV advert and gives you an insight into the role of Director and DOP, as well as how lighting, sound and the canon 7D are used to create a filmic look."

No comments:

Post a Comment