Tv is my life

If like me you are one of those who enjoy having a bowl of popcorn on your lap and watch a movie or episode, this is the best place to know what to see on Tv!!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

First Photoshop Assignment

 Getting started!!

My College career started August 2011. I am 20 years old and I might say that in contrast with others I was not fully decided on what to do after high school. At my early nineteens, my uncle showed me how he created a web site with edited images created by himself. Here was where I really focused on my current major; I had always been attracted to the advertisement career but it did not really fulfill what I wanted. Certainly, this event is what brought us here together to my First Photoshop Assignment.

After 3 weeks of class, the teacher told us what our first project was going to be. I quote here "I want to let you feel a little pressure from the one that you are going to feel out there". So for this reason, he told us at the beginning of the 4th class that we were going to do a small assignment abouth either a beverage, food, etc.
I decided to go with the beverages and picked PEPSI for it. I myself am a PEPSI lover(bad habit by the way) so I kind of wanted to let the world know and love PEPSI the way I did. To represent the world of course I used a photo of the Earth and from the old PEPSI logo I created a clipping mask to add effects to it and put some transparency for the earth on the background to be seen. Then, I decided to put the Earth and logo on top of some ice. The ice combination is actually to different types of ice pictures.
When it comes to the back of all the pictures, it is just a blue color with some uses of white text.

The whole time the Prof. Lopigil was on top of us, looking, asking questions, putting us nervous. At the end we all did a pretty good job and here is a screen shot of mine.

What do you think about it?
What would you change?

No comments:

Post a Comment