Tv is my life

If like me you are one of those who enjoy having a bowl of popcorn on your lap and watch a movie or episode, this is the best place to know what to see on Tv!!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Hello Bloggers!!

Today my world expanded a little bit more since last week!!
I started today my blog and my imagination is already flipping out on the amazing tips I am going to give to you on the entertainment world. See-- a lot of people agree on the waste of time that is on watching Tv, well I am not one of those. I am from the other 20% that loves Tv. I will give you the most amazing list of things to watch on Tv, what is on at the moment and fill you out if you missed something!!

Please tell me your opinion, do you like Tv? What types of programs? Do you think watching Tv is a real waste of time? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment